New Studio Sneak Preview

Max has been hard at work (with a little help from me) putting up a studio in his workshop. Yes, he used to make prims in this space. The first thing he made was this anchor desk, nicely transparent for the CMNF News team.




So I guess the big news this weekend was the game.  Lets see here, I'm reading from the wire service that New Orleans won, heh heh, I guess the boys did a heck of a job, eh Mr. President?
Of course the rest of the country is covered in about two feet of snow, with temperaturs in the zero to 10 range and more snow headed in this week.
To me, that means it's a good day to stay inside. I hope you've enjoyed this sneak peak at our new Naught News Studio. Reporting for the Bedroom Sports Team, I.... I.... AYE!...... ah..... I'm Zimmi Warwick.

Comments

  1. OMG, Zimmi it is BEAUTIFUL!!! YAY!!

    If you ever need help in the bedroom.... I have happy slippery fingers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beer Ad

working on a new profile