Thursday, February 4, 2010

Gaaaaah!

I haven't been able to write anything this week. The demands of RL have left me with very little free time. So instead here are some quick and dirty (but not in a sexual way) pictures Max took of me when he dragged me to NASA.

These had to be rushed because when I first got there, the moderator didn't even like my dress!

There's absolutely no accounting for taste. 

But Max really wanted to take these, and what can I say, he's been a good friend for a long time.
And we were careful as usual. Still it's time for me to blast off. Next week I hope to have a full blown Naughty Report for you. And very soon some more of my Art 101 homework.

4 comments:

  1. We have all missed our Zimmi and are saddened to learn RL has taken you from us these past days. My wish is that your absence has been/is happy, profitable, or better still, both.

    While at NASA, you were certainly the star attraction. I send warm wishes from several of your digital friends who look forward to your future blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Sage said. Missing you (wipes little tear).

    Love,
    Toy

    ReplyDelete