Serenity Point

Finally updated, your favorite cub reporter decided to go vintage and check out Serenity Point. Type "vintage" in your places search and its the first hit. This place is three sims of retro fun and I've only just started exploring it. It seems like there's something fun every step. I didn't even get a chance to ride the free scooters. Instead I got distracted jumping around on tires.


Then I saw the subway station so I had to pop down for a look around. I had to wait a bit for the train to come.

When it showed up it was a bit worn down but a fun ride. There's a lot of fun you can have on an empty train.
Eventually I found the drive-in theater. Its a lot of fun with plenty of vehicles provided for watching movies, cuddling and so forth. They've even got popcorn! I was just starting to explore the possibilities for a shoot when. . .
the owner of the sim walked in and told me they needed an in-house photographer. He liked the classic Bettie Page look and was willing to provide an apartment and a studio! Well what else could I do? I put together a quick portfolio of vintage cheesecake (and a few slightly naughtier ones for my fans. Here it is. Expect to see a lot more of Serenity Point and of me in the near future.

I do hope I see these pinned up in some lockers or I'm going to be disappointed. This is Professor Outlandish of Outlandish Photography Studio, Serenity Point, right above the Koduk camera store. Stop by for all your Vintage photography needs, especially if they're scandalous.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art Works