500 Sims

I just joined a Flickr group called "Second Life -= STREAKERS 500 CHALLENGE" Basicly the idea is to take a nude photo in each of 500 different sims on SL.  Sounds right up my alley doesn't it?

Since I already have extensive experience in searching the grid for stuff worth writing about, I decided I needed a little different framework for choose spots to streak.

Now I don't know how long you've been on the grid, but I'd be willing to bet you've collected a few landmarks in your inventory. I went to the location of my very first land mark and the place was gone. Wow, really? Stuff in SL disappearing after only 4 or 5 years? Who would have thought.

But it does give me a chance to share some different excitement with you. I do hope you enjoy them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art Works