Oops

I've mentioned before that one of the reasons I still play Second Life™ is RLV, the Restrained Love (formerly Life) Viewer. It's not for everyone, it's not even for everyone in BDSM. Now that I think about it, it's not only for those in BDSM either, but I digress. RLV really just another toy, or in this case, and enhancement of the SL toy. While it's true, it restricts your movements, how you can interact with others and even what you're able to wear, I like to think of it as bringing just a little more surrealism to the virtual world. So as I sit in a dungeon, naked and waiting for a timer to finish and the locks open again, I view this as landing on "go to jail," hitting the loose a turn spot, or sitting in the penalty box. Sure it's like playing with one hand tied behind my back but it makes it more fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art Works