working on a new profile

 One of my classes the South Lake Uninhibited Training Conservatory is in Photography. It’s called "Lights, Camera, Action – Photography Modeling.” The first assignment was creating a portfolio, which I previously posted here  

Today I posed for the modeling Studio Assignment: "The client is looking for a cover picture for the men’s magazine “Slut’s Life”.  You are the perfect example for him to use.”  The photographer was Arobteber and I will get to see his work soon, and share it when it comes. 

In the mean time I have been lamenting the fact that my profile picture is 7 years old. With the idea of creating a new one I took a few of my own images while Aro worked. After taking a look at my results and reading over the assignment again I had some fun mocking up a cover. (Okay I screwed up the name of the magazine, spank me.) I hope you enjoy it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art Works