Photo Session with Arobteber and more!

 These are Arobteber’s favorites from his photo session with me.  We were at my home in Tiki Town so that I could rez a back drop and stuff. Neither of us have rez rights at the school.




Just to refresh memories, or inform those who didn’t happen to read the previous post, this is for a class at the South Lake Uninhibited Training Conservatory is in Photography called "Lights, Camera, Action – Photography Modeling.” This session is a studio setting, for a cover of the fictional magazine Sluts Life."

If I still needed a new profile picture, I’d consider using 25. But for now, profile snoopers with have to suffer without any Zimmi nudity. 

Connor (connormcreynolds) was sweet enough to take a new one for me, to replace the one from 2017. He’ll be taking more pictures of me for my modeling class soon.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art Works